Thursday, July 16, 2009

Okay....so this will just be a short update since there weren't any drama this week. So far we have just been preparing for Orisi's trip to Hawaii to finish off his education. He had an extended trip which was supposed to last a year but it moved to more then a year. But he has been very industrious at home cleaning, weeding, gardening, and planting and besides we have just harvested the taro he planted and we ate it last week. So,, he will be leaving us this Sunday and will be in Hawaii for at least two semesters.
I got to attend the wedding reception of Romulus Toro to Annie it was a really nice reception, reminded me again of mine...lol!!! Junior (youngest bro) has gotten right back into playing in the Saints team, giving my mom a lot of heart palpitations ( she is worried that her baby will get paralysed from playing rugby). Anywayz, that is all about our boring life here in Fiji. Will make sure that I update this every week if it's possible.

Moces!!!!

Took a pic of us right before heading to church!!

1 comment:

The Varo's said...

I am so glad you are back to blogging! What a beautiful family you have. Give your Mama some loves from me. I miss you tons! Love you!