Saturday, November 28, 2009

YAH.......I'm finally here!!!

So, I know its been a month now that I am here in Hawaii with my dear sweet husband but I have to post this. To thank everyone for your prayers and well wishes in making sure that I got here in one piece and soon.

It was bittersweet living my family but I gots to be with my family and so here I am. However, I am having a lot of "Fiji"withdrawals not to mention the physical ones too. I MISS that country lots and especially my family. I was fortunate enough to be still in Fiji when my sister and her family from Kiribati came in for the wedding and I got to spend time with my niece and nephews, that was really cool. We also celebrated Ice's wedding to Daphne Levaci, glad that she joined our family and the first ever sister-in-law so that is exciting. It was a really funny wedding, we got to see some weird traditions like the Ice's in-laws family will feed him and the wife and they got to seat on their aunts laps while they were eating....so yea that was really funny to watch Ice who usually shy's away from attention be the center of attention.

Now that I am here, the next order of business is to find a job......arrrgghhhh!!! Anywayz, working very hard on it so it will be good sometime soon.

Lolomas...

2 comments:

The Varo's said...

oh ofita! we're in the same country now! come see me in arizona and if you want you can bring vu...

Ofa said...

lol......sure I will be there soon!!