Sunday, September 13, 2009

Unbelivable!!!

At the advanced age of 28, I finally got my drivers license.......woohoooo....yipeeeeyayooooo!!!! I started driving 2 years ago and I only worked up the nerve to go in for my test and the test master or whatever we may call him was so HARD....he was a nightmare!!! So, to you who haven't gotten their drivers license anything is possible at this advanced age of 28.

We are now preparing for Ice's wedding next month. Its always exciting to prepare for weddings as it brings the extended family together and I can't think of another good reason, oh yea its FUN!!! His wedding will be a small affair compared to the ones we've been having and since he insisted on having a small one we have obliged him. He is weird like that and smart since he will be paying for most of the stuff and he says he can't afford feeding a whole village or he will be having rourou for dinner for the rest of his life.

I am excited since the processing of my papers have been advancing at a pace not expected and I am still crossing my fingers that it will be soon and very soon. For the time being, I still am at home working the firewood and slaving away at my glorified landscape projects, and best of all being a pest to my little brother. oh.....oh....oh I have to tell you of my big find and that is I am now a #1 fan of pioneerwoman.com she is so cool, hilarious, and she loves to cook......what more can a Fijian gal ask for.

Lolomas.....

2 comments:

The Varo's said...

woohoo for drivers licenses! congratulations to ice! dum dum da dum, dum dum da dum... i miss you ofa talofa! and i love you too!

Karla said...

Ahhh Ofa... while I hope your papers go through fast... I hope they don't go through too fast, I want to come see your new gardening skills next month when we come down. And I too love that pioneer woman... read her romance story, that will keep you busy for a while. :) Oh and tell Ice that we better be invited to his "small" affair. I promise Nadia and I won't eat too much (but no promises on Inoke).