Friday, May 23, 2008

Hello Ha.....this week has been slow for me....well not really I guess just normal. I got to do my first Court Report for and adoption, we call it a GAL report. My supervisor rated it very good for a first timer......woohooo!!! It was an interfamily adoption and the hearing was on Friday which ironically was my birthday. Me and Marj played hookie and didn't go to work so we can go celebrate at a real nice resort at Pacific Harbor. So, me, Orisi, Marj, and a friend Janelle from Hawaii all went. It is an hour away from Suva so we borrowed my sisters car. We had a real nice lunch for an affordable price then we went swimming. It was so nice the beach wasn't crowded like it is in Hawaii always and the water was cool. By the way we are approaching winter season so it can get cold too here. They have real good water sports activites which we have to pay so we payed for the ones that we can afford.....kayaking. We were moving around the water like TOVUTO's more like beached ones. I really enjoyed the place so if anyone comes to Fiji for a holiday and want me as a tour guide I will take you there.....just make sure you pay for my lunch.

We came back and we had another dinner with one of our workmates. She makes the best dhal anyone could ever taste, along with Lamb curry, tomato and cucumber chutney, and the works. Tomorrow I'm seriously thinking of joining the water aerobics group but then again what have I got to lose!

1 comment:

Kiri said...

Hello my dear Ofa...I AM SO SORRY, i'm such a bad friend. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!! I'm glad you had a good time on your special. Thank you for the pictures, all of you guys look good. If i come to fiji i will definitively hire you as my Tour Guide. :) Love Ya