Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jane's story

This is a continuation of the fun we had last week so I have to share this story. Now if you get to ask Jane about this then this is a warning that she will totally and unequivocally refute this story....don't believe her I'm a first rate witness!

So, we were playing volleyball with a total stranger who could be from NZ or Aussie and he is an ok player but he was drinking too at the same time. Jane decides to be the umpire while we were coaxing her to join us. The stranger decides to....oh I remember his name now...John! John invites Jane (man dosen't that just rhyme?) to join us......as you can see in the pic, John is walkin towards Jane who is taking a picture of him (I wonder why?).













So, as he is walking towards Jane, she decides to run and she runs smack dab onto the rope that secures the volleyball net to the pole. Jane is a sucker for accidents as you may recall the "Macdonalds fiasco" that will be another story but here is a picture of her blister...


Isa Jane.......anyways that is our story!!! Jane e dina nai talanoa qo se vacava???

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hahaha Nice Story! I wish I was with yall! Seems like yall had so much fun! Good old Jane! She always makes things interesting! I want to play Pani! I do not think anyone in Texas knows what Pani is ):

Aloha Jahne said...

Dont worri i will come and play pani with you....hahahaha