Wednesday, March 25, 2009


This is dedicated to the Wakolo's who sent us some stuff from NZ. First of all they have been a part of our family from the time my dad died in 1990. Elder Wakolo has been my father since and Anita was more like a sister then a mother....or she was both! They have been more then blessings to us as a family. They have been there from teenage rebelliousness to graduations to marriages and to now to our nieces and nephews and we are a family. So, with that they have recently moved to NZ and Elder Wakolo just this week visited Fiji to fulfill an assignment so Anita ever the faithful grandmother sent along some toys and some very cute outfits for my niece and nephews.....and most importantly some of my very favorite chocolate....Almond Gold. You can see how the boys "kaicolo" their toys!













Here is Na checking out the outfits for Christina.....it was adorable! I bet it's fun to shop for little girls' outfits rather then boys.

Oh and yea we did some fun stuff earlier on in the day, it was a girls day out. Man, it was so refreshing....even though I really love my family but I gotta take a break from them every once in a while. So, me and my friends (Hilda, Marj, and Jane) went to Uprising and it was so fun.....its just a breath of fresh air when you get together with people your own age. A time to rehash the old times and just be plain stupid and so on....


Marj tryin to show her Fiji rep status in pani.....not volleyball ...sorry!!!


After all the fun, sun, and games, guess what we had to do???? YES.....hitch hike...another one bites the dust!!!



Qori.....this is what happens when we have too much fun!!! Thanx ladies I really enjoyed the day....and I'm looking forward to the next date with ya'll!!!

No comments: